6 February 2013

Womb Wisdom circle


Yesterday I went to a Womb Wisdom Circle that a Priestess sister of mine, Camilla Åkerström, held. I looove women´s circles! There is such strength, healing and transformation to be found in them. 
This was the first of five womb circles, and unfortunately I will miss the next two but I can tell you I will be back in that room ready for more for the last two!

We were four women who gathered in the beautiful space created by Camilla. In the corner was a table, covered with a dark, red tablecloth. It was the altar, and it was decorated with beautiful Goddess statues and other items. In the centre of the circle of pillows and sheep skin rugs was a tall candle and some flowers. Gentle healing music was playing and at first I just stood there, unable to sit down, just wanting to absorb, breathe in and be one with the beauty and the peace. Finally I chose my seat and sat down with a warm cup of chai tea.

It was a wonderful evening. We did breathing exercises and meditations, we danced to awaken the powerful, raw and beautiful female energy that we all have inside us. One exercise was a meditation where we held our arms out to the side for a VERY long time, while breathing and opening our hearts. It was hard, but towards the end I was filled with such an overwhelming joy I did not know what to do! I still do not understand what happened, and I don´t need to know. But I know that the pain in my arms was worth it. 

By the end of the evening I felt that so much had happened, but not so much on a conscious level. I am thinking that the transformation is within and will continue to spread its wisdom and blessings in my life. I am ready to go deeper!

For those of you who want to know more about womb wisdom I can recommend the book Womb Wisdom by Padma and Anaiya Aon Prakasha. When I read it I was just amazed! I said to my husband that "This book is transforming my life!!" It is filled with soooo much wisdom and so much that just feels right. I really recommend it!

And if there is a womb circle near you I would check it out! We all need to connect to the primal power and knowledge of that sacred space!

Love and blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment