1 February 2013
New energy of Imbolc!
Today is the pagan celebration of Imbolc where we honor the Maiden aspect of ourselves. She who comes with new beginnings and lights the spark of inspiration in our hearts.
Oh how I welcome her!
I am feeling her inspiration and trying to open myself up even more so that I do not hold back anything. I want to embrace her to the full! I want to allow myself to follow her on her path, dancing past the budding flowers, laughing and singing. I want to go with the flow and learn to say YES and be OPEN!
I want to breathe her in and be transformed by her touch.
Today I felt such inspiration. I have decided to start creating e-courses, and the one I have started on is about mindfulness. I was wondering if I would be blocked and not know what to write. But I could not stop!! I only had two hours while my little daughter was sleeping, but it was wonderful to feel such flow! I have already started planning an advanced course! Wow!
How are you feeling? Are you open to the new energies of spring? Have you breathed in the beauty of the day and of the night?
Are you expecting miracles? Do!
May the blessings of Bridie be with you!
Labels:
Bridie,
e-course,
Imbolc,
inspiration,
mindfulness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment