Well, not everyone can be there, but this year a lot of us from overseas have made the effort to come since Kathy Jones said last year that she would like this year´s meeting to be BIG!
And it feels wonderful that so many of us will meet up for several days of workshops, talks and sharing!
I can´t wait to walk the sacred land, to walk up on the Tor and breathe in the energy of The Lady! I will be able to spend time with dear friends who I don´t see very often since most of us live in different countries.
On the Saturday I am giving a talk about my journey as a Priestess and how I have gotten to where I am today. It will be great fun! I can´t wait to hear the other talks too!
And I can´t wait to have a look around the shops! I know them so well, but I never know what treasures I will find!
When I come back I will tell you ALL about it!
Until then, be well dear friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment