18 January 2013

Where do I start?


Yesterday was a day of wonderful and unbridled inspiration! I felt so happy and full of energy that everything seemed possible! 
And it still is possible, but sometimes I allow other people´s not-so-positive attitude to get to me and I tend to listen to my ego, which usually agrees with the not-so-positive energies. However I am doing my best to ignore the ego voices, or just tell it that Yes, I hear you, but I don´t have to believe or agree.

I take a deep breath and know that I CAN. I have things to offer and I am already offering so much to the world. If I was able to focus my energies and limited lime I would be able to start something even more magnificent!

And that is what this blog is about! I aim to offer you my thoughts, my knowledge, my journey and my heart and soul! I want to live a life inviting people in! Making friends! Creating abundance!
And I know I can do it!

I was thinking yesterday about what specific things I could write about and the things that came to me were: 

Mindfulness, Goddess, the Stockholm Goddess Temple and the workshops and events I offer there, other people´s work, sharing what other creative and wonderful women are up to and much more!

Today is a beautifully sunny and freezing cold day in Stockholm and I have about 30 minutes before my daughter wakes up I would think. So I will sit down and start to create some new bits and pieces I am planning to offer the world! The world...that is YOU!


I send you love and hope you are very well today.


And before I go:

Take a deep breath. Look around you and notice one thing of beauty. Really see it and take it in to your heart for at least five seconds.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment