![]() |
| Konst av Leonie Dawson |
At the moment I am following two amazing women in Australia who make me HAPPY to be alive and HAPPY to create and HAPPY to believe in myself and my business!
These two women are Hollie B at Lunation and Leonie Dawson. I love their energy, their lust for life and their JOY that can reach me all the way over here in Sweden! They are both in Australia!
What makes me so HAPPY is that they show me that it is possible to work with something that I love. They show me that I can work with JOY and throw myself out off the cliff into the unknown with a shout of joyful WIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!
They show me that I can believe in myself if I did not already know that...
I love feeling inspired! I love reading books by people who explain in simple terms how to live in the present, and how to go with the flow and how to walk forward, every step, with HAPPINESS and presence!
Oh, I do hope that YOU also find inspiration and that you can walk everyday with love in your heart! Some days it is not easy, but when times are hard try to take a minute out and take ten deep and slow breaths, being present, noticing the beauty around you, wherever you are!
Goddess blessings to you my friend!

No comments:
Post a Comment