22 January 2013
Sisters and friends
Having friends with whom we can be ourselves is wonderful and should be the norm. I have found friends like this who are in my now life and I hope and pray that everyone does! We need to support each other! We need to inspire each other and let ourselves be inspired! We do not need to compete, we need to offer love and acceptance so that each of us can grow and blossom into who we really are!
This weekend me and my daughter went to Söderhamn to visit my friend and Sister Priestess of Avalon Margitta Wigren. She also has a Goddess Temple where she offers sessions and runs trainings.
Spending time with my friend was wonderful! Just being able to share my thoughts, dreams, difficulties and successes is great! It is my wish that we all could find people with whom we can share and be and be accepted as who we are without having to hide behind masks of any kind.
This is why I believe it is so important for women to meet in Circles. In circles we can let our defenses down. We can cry, laugh and share our inner most feelings without being judged.
We need this. We need it badly! And we need it now!
This is what I hope to offer and I know that many women all over the world are doing it as I write this. That fills me with joy, inspiration and awe!
Thank you for being true to yourself. Thank you for sharing your feelings. Thank you for being YOU!
Labels:
friends,
inspiration,
sisters,
women´s circles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment