Hello friends! For a while now I have been blogging about my experience and my work of being a Priestess of the Goddess in Sweden. I wanted to share my journey and make new friends and also practice writing in Swedish since I had spent so many years living abroad and writing in English.
I am very happy with that blog and how many hits I get all the time! I am thrilled that people read what I have to say! But now I felt like I wanted to reach further! I want to reach people who can not speak Swedish, and therefore I have now started this blog!
I welcome YOU and hope that you will return and read about my work and my life with Goddess!
Just a bit about myself... My name is Elin and I am a Priestess of Avalon. I trained with Kathy Jones in Glastonbury for three years and have since helped create ceremonies at the Glastonbury Goddess Conference, and the German Goddess Conference, performed handfastings and Wheel of the Year ceremonies both in the UK and in Sweden, and I now run the Stockholm Goddess Temple.
The Temple is not open all the time yet, but that will change in the future when I get a permanent space. In the Temple I run workshops and meditation and healing sessions. It is a space which is loved by the women (and men) who enter and I am very happy and proud to have created it!
Later this year I will also be a ceremonialist the the Swedish Goddess Conference in Hälsningland. More information to come later!
I am a mother, a counsellor and coach and have a private practice in Stockholm. I am an artist; I create colorful Goddess statues which I have sold in Glastonbury and all over the world!
I aim to live a life in love, meeting everyone with love and helping to create a better world by being true to myself and living in the moment.
I hope that you will consider following my blog and I hope that you will enjoy finding out more about me and my journey as a Priestess.
See you again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment