19 December 2013

Interview with Lyn Thurman

Hello friends!

Today I would like to share an interview with the wonderful Lyn Thurman.

She has created The Soul Path Tribe which she describes as a place "created with goddess-inspiration for women like you who want a safe community to share dreams, find support, be accepted for their spiritual beliefs, and fearlessly move forward in life."
How does that sound? Brilliant I reckon!!

Now, I present to you the wonderful, magical, inspirational Lyn Thurman!

Hello Lyn! Let me start by asking you to
introduce yourself.


Thank you so much for inviting me into your space, Elin. I’m a writer, coach, founder of the Soul Path Tribe and the Soul Path Magazine, and a big believer in magic! I live in England, by the sea, and you’ll often find me wandering along the beach or hanging out of the attic window taking photos of sunsets.

Your website is called Making Life Magical! I love it! How do you make life more magical?

I believe magic is all around us and in us but we have to
remember it’s there. Life can get crazy-busy and it’s all too easy to forget
about the little miracles that happen every day because we get caught up in the
kid’s drama or running errands or trying to tick everything off that impossibly
long to-do list. The first step is to slow down so you can listen to what your
inner voice is telling you and also to see the amazing world around
you.

Once you begin to realise that the divine spark is everywhere,
you start to make life more magical. You hear the whispers on the wind, stand
outside with barefeet to moongaze, let your heart pull you to places you never
thought you’d go.

"Once you begin to realise that the divine spark is everywhere,
you start to make life more magical."


I love your websites and am so interested in all you do! Tell us a bir more about it.
I would love to know more about the Soul Tribe! And I believe you are an Inner Goddess Revolutionary! What is that?


Have you ever had a year where you look back and think, ”wow, what exactly did I achieve?” That was how I felt about 2011. It wasn’t all bad but it wasn’t really good either and I knew I could be doing better. I just didn’t know exactly what.

Then we went to Wales in 2012 and everything fell into place. A visit to
a coalmine gave me the inspiration for community and walking up to the gorgeous
Welsh waterfalls felt like the Goddess was speaking to me with every step I
took.

In three days, I felt connected, inspired and knew that it was time to
fully walk my own soul path.

The Soul Path Tribe came into being because I wanted to offer a service to help women (and enlightened men) make positive steps forward each month (because we’ve all had years that suck like 2011). Each month there’s a workbook based around a different goddess and a guided visualisation MP3 plus other goodies throughout the month.

"The Inner Goddess Revolution is really about remembering the
power and potential each one of us has."

Community is really important and there’s a close-knit Facebook group
just for Soul Path members where good friendships have blossomed.

The Inner Goddess Revolution is really about remembering the
power and potential each one of us has. It’s reclaiming our birthright and
heritage as daughters (or sons) of the Goddess and using Her stories to help
fuel our own transformations.

It’s coaching with a goddess kick!
All of us experience Goddess in different ways. How would you describe Her.
What is your experience and journey?


It’s too big to describe or put into words but I think you see and you feel Her best when you step out into nature.


Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment