Thank you for stopping by here at my page! I am so thrilled that you do!
Today I have read some inspirational blog posts. It was just what I needed. Although I am surrounded by beauty I have been struggling to be in it. To be here and now and not to be sucked down into depression. I write so much about mindfulness, and how I live a lot in the moment. But here I have been, on holiday and have had a very hard time being present and being able to breathe in the beauty.
At times like these what I need is to find inspirational book, blogs, quotes and to have some time alone.
I have also been trying to see the beauty, to remind myself that it is there, to remember and to know! For example, when I have been going for my morning runs by the ocean and finding it hard to just BE in the beauty of the moment I tell myself:
See how beautiful the colour of the ocean is as the sun comes up?
Do you hear the sound of the waves as they break?
Can you smell the many scents of the rainforest as it is touched by the first rays of the sun?
This helps me to awaken, just a bit, and let it all in when I feel cut off.
What helps you when you feel cut off and closed down?
I also mentioned that blogs can help me. And today I read a post from my Priestess sister Tiziana. It was about freeing you mind and what that means for her. Here is the link, if you would like to read it too. Her beautiful writings made me decide to get into meditations more again. I used to do it once or twice a day, even if just for 10 minutes. But I have not done that for a while now.
I will do it, because I know how much better it makes me feel.
The other blog post was of course from Leonie Dawson. Will I ever stop linking to her pages you may wonder? Hmmm... Nooo, I don't think so!! She is just wonderful. And this post just made me feel relaxed and in awe of life and just so happy that I, too, have a wonderful daughter to share the world with.
Those are my thoughts today.
Blessings to you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment